Monday, July 6, 2015


FAM!

Hey I am just going to do some bullet points of the miracles that have been happening this past week and I will tell you all the details when I get there!

---Well this week we have been work with a couple named Nancy and Ulde. Nancy is less-active but has been coming to church with her partner who is not a member for a month now. They are not married and we talked to them about the commandments of God and their responsibility to make family as God has shown us and ever since we taught them that they have gone through many difficulties physically which hasn’t permitted them to make a set decision. However, this last Sunday they both had an interview with the president of the branch and they both came out beaming with happiness! Saying to us, "We made a decision. We are going to get all the papers done this week!" Then Ulde is going to get baptized! I don’t think I can explain the happiness that I felt in my heart in that moment. They are in the starting process of repenting and starting an ETERNAL FAMILY! I am sad i won’t be here for this process, however, I am sure without a doubt that they will go to the temple! Please pray for them!

---Also, one of the members gave us a reference the other day and we went and she was so ready to hear the gospel! She has had so many difficulties and problems in her life, however, NOW she is ready to give God a place in her life. So, this Sunday she came to church all three hours with her two kids! And she told us that she had never felt so much peace in her life before coming here! This was such a miracle to me. She is now on the path to heal her past and start a new life for her and her two kids!

---Also, our YW president has always told us about her mom who has fallen away from the church and just doesn’t have ANY desire to go back. We began teaching her a couple of weeks ago and yesterday she was the first one in the chapel. She hasn’t had the opportunity to take the sacrament in 7 years! Such a miracles. She is amazing!

Well, there were a billion other miracles this week but I don’t have to time to write all of them down. This is unreal that this journey is coming to an end but I KNOW that I will always continue to be a servant of Christ for the rest of my life. I just want to thank each and every one of you at home for being the angels in my every footstep here in the mission. I could feel your strong prayers pushing me along the roads of Peru. I love each of you so much! I will see you all this week and your SMILING faces!

Love, Hna. Mahas






They definitely smashed my face into a cake.....love that tradition! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment