Monday, June 15, 2015



FAM!

Hey sorry, I don’t have tons of time.  I had to send some pictures and written stuff to the office this week that they were asking for! But this week has been so amazing! There were many miracles that happened with my companion and I. I absolutely love teaching with Hna. Brown.  She is so in-tune to the spirit and it just seems like we are in sync!

Our consejo was so amazing! I am in awe always of the example that president gives us of having fun but also being the most diligent leader that I know! We had such a spiritual experience there because each person in the consejo bore their testimony about something distinct and no one stayed quiet as we each gave our opinion in how we can help this mission grow and progress!

We have been working with a less-active who has come home from her mission for 20 years now, but has completely forgotten what she promised when she got baptized.  It has been such a struggle to try and get her to understand what she had promised because she worked on Sunday. She just kept saying no no no, and all we could do to help her was be very direct and pray. This last Sunday she walked into the door of the capilla and my heart jumped when she did!

We had a lesson with a less-active family yesterday.  We walked in and to our surprise the entire ward was sitting in that room and we knew that this was heavenly father giving us the opportunity to bare our testimonies about the power of the sacrament and the 10 virgins who were locked out because many sitting there came late to sacrament! It was such a powerful experience.  it was practically a testimony meeting with the entire ward!

Sorry I didn’t have too much time to write but I am doing so well--thanks to all your prayers and faith.  I couldn’t do this without you! Keep moving forward always with a smile! I LOVE YOU.

Love, Hermana Mahas


The group that is leaving
 

No comments:

Post a Comment